Complesso Healtcare Solutions aim to support vulnerable people to live with a high degree of independence. We support people including those with a learning disability, physical disability, those experiencing mental ill health and older adults to achieve an independent lifestyle. In order to achieve this aim we apply the following key principles: -
• To build a package of support and/or care that is genuinely centred on the individual’s needs and aspirations.
• To provide the highest possible quality of care and support to the individual who because of a learning disability, mental illness or physical disability require support to live independently. We also support other vulnerable groups including the elderly.
• To support the individual, where appropriate, to participate in the recruitment and selection of his / her support worker/s.
• To ensure that the support offered to the individual has a focus on the individual acquiring the skills, experiences and confidence to live a more independent lifestyle.
• To ensure that our service responds to the needs as described in the individuals Person Centred Plan and/or Plan of Care / Support.
• To support the individual, where required, to access quality affordable housing.
• To give the individual choices of where to live, who to live with and who supports them.
• We believe that all people are able to grow. We believe in ability, capability and capacity. We actively encourage and support people to develop to their full potential.
Have a referral enquiry?
please email John@complesso.co.uk
Complesso is rated 'GOOD' across all levels by CQC. Click on the icon to read the full report